Receiving Error 32 while testing compatibility for TLS 1.2

webdevelopment
Contributor
Contributor
Hi There,

I am testing  my server for paypal upcoming security upgrades TLS 1.2 and HTTP 1.1. 

https://tlstest.paypal.com , I hit this URL and got response as  PayPal_Connection_OK .
Additionally, I did SSL Server testing as per report our server are compatible with TLS 1.2 and HTTP 1.1 standards.

As per Paypal, They have upgraded there sandbox and Pilot-Payflow endpoint to TLS 1.2 and HTTP 1.1. and I should use this endpoints to verify that my code supports the required standards before the Production endpoints are updated. These endpoints allow only TLS 1.2 and HTTP/1.1 connections.

So I refereed this endpoint pilot-payflowpro.com to test transactions and our transactions are getting failed. I am getting error 32 - Error in modifying the recurring profile.

When I am pointing to payflowpro.com , it is allowing to receive the payments but when I am updating the same with pilot-payflowpro.com one, I am getting error 32.

Also, I got email from paypal that "Our records indicate this Merchant Security Testing impacted you."

Please guide me.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.