Question about Auto Return integration

TWI_NM
Contributor
Contributor

We have three websites that use a single PayPal account. Two of the sites aren't configured to use the Auto Return Integration, however, our new site coming online will need to have that so people pay and are redirected back to create their user profile/login.  My question is, if I enable the Auto Return Integration will that then apply to the other two websites?  I need to be sure the two sites stay working as they have.  The redirect should only apply to orders that come in from that particular site.  

I understand where/how to set this up but wasn't sure about the impact it will have to all our sites.

Thanks for your help!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

perrycbrown
Contributor
Contributor

My question is similar:

Our donation page uses the PayPal API to accept donations via PayPal.

Now we want to integrate PayPal payment into our web store cart checkout, via the "Cart Upload" approach, and we really want to have auto-return enabled just for this feature.

But if we enable auto-return for the shopping cart, will that also affect our donations page that uses the PayPal API? Really need to know this!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.