Prestashop broken after module PayPal installed

summary90
Contributor
Contributor

I installed PayPal module on my Prestashop site with version 1.5, after that I received this error if I try to contact my web site:

Warning: require(/web/htdocs/www.safarino.it/home/modules/paypal/backward_compatibility/backward.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.safarino.it/home/modules/paypal/paypal.php on line 127 Warning: require(/web/htdocs/www.safarino.it/home/modules/paypal/backward_compatibility/backward.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.safarino.it/home/modules/paypal/paypal.php on line 127 Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/web/htdocs/www.safarino.it/home/modules/paypal/backward_compatibility/backward.php' (include_path='.:/php5.6/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.safarino.it/home/modules/paypal/paypal.php on line 127 

How can I fixed them ? I cannot remove this module because also web panel is broken

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.