Paypal_url_test

Inma_CRM
New Community Member

Hi there,

I'm trying to configurate a web form with Paypal constants to integrate it in our website and this way being able  to capture and embed the data obtained through the web directly into our CRM (Sugar).  Thus being also able to generate and validate leads/customers, relationships, payments type, payments and the like in one shot. To do so Sugar requires us to give it the value of the constant "Paypal_url_test" which must be something similar to https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Where can I get the specific character chain for our account in the test environment? Once we have verified that everything goes fine we can shift to the production environment again (which character chain seemingly we already have).

In the developer environment where can I obtained that "Paypal_url_test" constant? I am not able to. Sugar support says that these two values (test and production environment character chain values) are by default provided by Paypal and should be changed under no circumstances. I have the production one but not the test one as mentioned before.

Thanks in advance.

Happy week ahead!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.