Paypal express checkout issues

questionmake11s
New Community Member

I am new to whole shopify selling industry. And I created a website, connected to paypal express checkout. 

And then the issues came. Firstly, on the day of the launch I had 5-6 orders that went thru, and I properly recieved the funds for those orders. They are currently on hold as I am a new paypal users and I have to prove to paypal that I am not a scammer. And that's okay, that's not the issue.

The issues start when some of the customers aren't allowed to pay over the website, the paypal express checkout would never stop loading, or even allowed them to pay. Where I missed approximately 50-60ish orders. And I still don't know the exact reason why some of the customers have no issues with paypal express checkout, while most of them - 90% can't finish their payement.

And today I got contacted over the email by another costumer, who was asking how far along is his order. And I was quite sceptic to answer to that email as I didn't recieve any funds from him. But he sent me his bank invoice, that there is 70USD transaction to my website. While I don't have it anywhere on my shopify or paypal. And that's the biggest issue. I am now not sure if this has happened to more than 50 people, as they all tried to do checkout, while paypal checkout didn't allow it. And I cannot see anywhere those funds on my account. 

What should I do? How can I see how many of those transactions are missing. I was in contact with shopify and they told me that there isn't any issues with this on their side,  and that I should contact Paypal. But it's saturday and i  can't reach them today.

Does someone have any solutions to this??? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.