Payflow/Payments Pro/Security header confusion

exceed2000
Contributor
Contributor

hi

We have produced a Website Paymnts Pro integration with Cardinal Commerce 3d secure- it all works in dev mode fine

When we go live we get an "Security header is not valid" error and I am pretty sure its account related but I cannot get any support anywhere

Our account manager (who says he cannot help further) is also not sure if we have website payments pro or payflow pro a and I am not even clear on wht the difference is as WPP seems to be linked with payflow

Customer services numbers etc are not working at the moment

Can someone suggest how best to move forward as I have spent 8 weeks trying to get what should be a a 2 day project finished with one problem after another

we have a bespoke cart system

any help appreciated in how to resolve this

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Payflow_Todd
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Are you logging into manager.paypal.com or paypalmanager.paypal.com (paypal.com)?   What support numbers did you try?

Login to Me Too

exceed2000
Contributor
Contributor

To be honest it was my client who tried and told me all lines are saying no operator available - i could ask him but if you have a suggested number I can just give it to him to call?

I am in touch with our sales rep who said he cannot help and I should post here

Login to Me Too

Payflow_Todd
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Try the number listed here.

Login to Me Too

exceed2000
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the UK - can I call the same number?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.