Payflow Link error message

djeebus
New Community Member

I've set up payflow link, but we're getting back an error message PL001. We have no idea what that means, and the internet hasn't seen it either. Any idea what it means? 

This is the full message:

Error: There was a problem processing your request. If you continue to have an issue, please contact us. Error Code: PL001.

Thanks in advance!

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

cwagner33
Contributor
Contributor

@b_mccoy ,  can you explain how you have access to an Account Manager?  We just have access to the PayPal merchant technical support line, no account manager to speak of.  Are you a Payflow customer or some other type of customer?  

Login to Me Too

b_mccoy
Contributor
Contributor

@cwagner33 

Her actual title is Customer Success Manager. She works within PayPal and manages our account. We are PayFlow/PayPal customers.

To add our Production environment CC Iframe was intermittent on 6/15 and completely unfunctional on 6/16.

They accused our code at first and tried to tell me, after doing a browser inspect, what our code must have been doing.

We have not gone to Production with any changes in 3 weeks.

A strongly worded email back that explained what the code in question actually did and the Iframe was functional again in about 30 minutes. *magic*

I really have no other answers for you.

Login to Me Too

pooh1130
New Community Member

Any update from Paypal.

We have the same issue and it is blocking our tests.

Login to Me Too

AnandKS
Contributor
Contributor

Below is response from PayPal Support team... WORST Support

The PayPal Product Developers are working on resolving this issue. As soon as they roll out a fix, they will notify you.

they apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused.
Thank you for using PayPal and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,
@Jennifer 
Jennifer
Global Technical Support

Login to Me Too

FitzySBU
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks Jennifer, 

I'd recently rolled out a bug-free test environment to a test group in our organization and this PL001-error started popping-up intermittently; has made troubleshooting a nightmare. 

Glad to know I'm not going crazy!

-Fitz

Login to Me Too

AnandKS
Contributor
Contributor

Updates from PayPal !!!

The PayPal Product Developers have identified the root cause of the issue, and are in the process of coding a fix. Once the fix is coded, they will be rolling it out. They haven't provided an ETA yet. 

I apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused.
Thank you for using PayPal and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

@Jennifer
Global Technical Support
PayPal, Inc.

Login to Me Too

FitzySBU
Contributor
Contributor

I meant AnandKS, not Jennifer!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.