PayPal Banned my account with my open disputes and an incoming e Bay payment

SimplicityUHD
Contributor
Contributor

So out of the blue, PayPal decided to limit my account. After sending them the information they had asked for, they proceeded to ban my account. My immediate reaction was, "That's weird, I guess I will just create a new one." But then I remembered that I still have a few disputes open against a seller that I should be winning within a week or so. How will this PayPal ban affect those disputes, as PayPal banning me doesn't affect the fact that I did not receive the items that I paid for? Also, how will I accept a current payment for an e Bay Item that I sold that now I can't accept the payment for even though the payment was sent, but was placed on hold until the package got to the final location in shipping? This whole situation is just crazy because my account was (for an unknown reason) banned at the worst time possible. Anything helps. Thank you for taking the time to read this and offer your help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.