Money on hold Oroville Ca. Fires all over

Lincolnseverns
New Community Member
Money held from my paypal business debit card. They let the initial payment from my tenant who lives in same house as me. I do not have item to deliver. Problem is I checked and paypal business debit they had no restrictions on my account and also the card agreement read that I could access funds even if they were on hold. There are fires everywhere smoke is exhausting and I'm stuck with no where to go until I can access my money. I am beside myself. I cant believe paypal would even consider holding my card
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Lincolnseverns
New Community Member
I need to be able to access the funds in my account. There is no reason not to allow me access to funds. The money has already cleared and joe (tenant has same address). I desperately need to be able to get to the funds I have been writing and calling for 3 days. My tenant had to create an account so that he could go to resolution but everyone who is in a position to help acts like there is some reason to hold the money even though he has written them they authorized one payment already that went through for $86 and now I'm sitting here waiting for the other $196 to clear which my tenants money Is tied up in account for same reason. I need someone to look at a real situation. Look at the man's address it is the same as mine. I had to create invoices put tracking not needed and put delivered. There is no one I can talk to and I dont know exactly how to use your services yet. I only know that I read how I would be able to keep money flowing easy transactions and quick. Please help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.