Login failing with paypal javascript client

aharding378
New Community Member

Hi All,

I have integrated paypal with my react native app following the instructions here using webview on ios as my client:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/reference/upgrade-integration/#5-finalize-the-payment

The modal loads properly but when I enter an email address, it shows the loading wheel and then refreshes and asks me to enter the email again, no matter how many times I enter the email, I get the same result. 

Any help will be appreciated. There is a github issue opened about this but no one has responed to it:

<Removed?

It used to work fine, it just stopped working a couple of days ago. I did not make any change to my code.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Brooke

Hi @aharding378

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with PayPal and your website. So we can see if there is any action that can be taken at this time, please contact our customer service. You can call, send a private message through Facebook or a direct message through Twitter.  

Enjoy your day, 

Thanks, 

Brooke

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.