Issues getting Payflow Pro enabled on our account

kalistabeauty
Contributor
Contributor

We  have applied and were approved for Payflow Pro's Hosted Payment Solutions and it has been a frustrating process to get this feature enabled on our account.

1. Applied and approved
  2. Accepted Agreement
  3. We can now see API credentials for the product
  4. After attempting test transactions we get the following error: "Invalid merchant information: 10548-This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions."
  5. Contacted Paypal's CS through messaging to be directed to tech support.
  6. Technical support states this is disabled on our account and to contact Paypal's "frontline" and essentially redirects us back to CS.

What is going on? This has been a very frustrating process. Can someone help us get this issue sorted out?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kalistabeauty
Contributor
Contributor

Nobody has an answer here?

Login to Me Too

Chiranjeevi_L

Hi @kalistabeauty,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We completely understand the trouble and apologize for any inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we don't have account level access to enable/toggle account settings.

I request to check with PayPal Customer Service via this link (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone). They will be able to assist and enable the feature accordingly.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

Login to Me Too

kalistabeauty
Contributor
Contributor

I've tried that...only to have MTS and CS continually passing the buck. Everyone keeps referring to our issues to each other, what exactly is going on with MTS and CS where nobody wants to do their jobs?

Login to Me Too

Payflow_Todd
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
You need to discuss this with Payflow support. The details should have been provided in one of the emails you received when you signed up. However, if you cannot locate the number, you'll find it at https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/payflow-payment-gateway.
Login to Me Too

kalistabeauty
Contributor
Contributor

So we have paid $99 to integrate Payflow Pro with our Shopify site, and the activation process now requires ANOTHER credit card processor. There is no phone number support and the email responses continually redirect me to MTS or customer service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.