How to convert individual invoices to recurring invoices
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Nov-09-2020 05:47 PM
Hi. I have several hundred invoices that were sent as one-time invoices. I now want to update all of them to be recurring invoices so a new invoice is automatically sent to each customer on an annual basis. My questions are:
1) How do I edit an invoice that's already been sent (and paid) so that it becomes a recurring invoice?
2) Is there a way to do #1 in bulk?
BTW, using the PayPal API is acceptable if this is the only way to do it.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Customer Cancelled Subscription that had Outstanding Amounts - Now Wants to Resubscribe in NVP/SOAP APIs
- Is there a payout Transaction ID that links to the transactions that are feeding it? in PayPal Reporting
- Variable recurring payments via API in REST APIs
- Set up recurring payments with PayPal Here in NVP/SOAP APIs