How do I set up paypal to automatically redirect back to my website "Thank you" page?

opengirl
Contributor
Contributor

Right now, the buyer can click something to go back to that page, but I would like it to happen automatically.  I sent a question to the help center about this, and received a response, but the response has told me to "go to the profile menu" (there is no profile menu that I can find, so I tried just going to my profile) and then finding "profile and settings" in the profile menu... but this doesn't appear to exist. 

Incidentally, that same email told me to login to paypal via a link that didn't work -- It just wouldn't accept my password (which made me worried it was phishing, but it was an email responding to an actual help request that I had asked so, I'm not sure what to think) -- I had to login to paypal via just going to the homepage.  Is there another website for logging into your merchant paypal? I thought they were both on one account so, this whole thing has me really confused...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.