How do I enable PayPal Payments Pro to accept Recurring Paymens

MECUL
Contributor
Contributor

I have PayPal Payments Pro integrated into my website and want to be able to accept recurring payments. When I activate it on my site and try to make a recurring payment, it says:

Error: There was a problem creating the recurring subscription. It does not appear that this Payflow account has recurring enabled.

How do I enable this feature?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @MECUL,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we don't have account level access to enable/toggle account settings.

Please login to your Payflow Manager account and click on the "Recurring Billing Service" advertisement.

I request to please contact Payflow support team, who can enable the recurring billing feature in live mode.

Note : In order to test the recurring billing there is no need to purchase it. Once you login to your manager account just click on the advertisement to sign up for the recurring billing and click on continue and that's it. Recurring should be added in the test mode.

Thank you for understanding and patience.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.