Hosted Page Customization Question

jessemcc
New Community Member

It is my understanding that PayPal has the option of being able to customize a Hosted Page from a screen similar to below.  Based off the design on this page, it appears as though the only options I have to customize from here is choosing a Layout A, B or C or adjusting some of the colors.  (See #1 screenshot below.)

If I want to customize in terms of NOT showing the Pay with PayPal piece (removing Pay Now and Pay Later), can this be done anywhere in the Hosted Page screen? 

Is there a difference with the way this page operates compared to if I have a PayPal Payflow Link account vs. a PayPal Payflow Pro account?  In order to be able to remove the Pay with PayPal (Pay Now and Pay Later) pieces, can I do this via either PayPal Payflow Link account or PayPal Payflow Pro account?  (See #2 screenshot below for what I am hoping to accomplish for show/hide.)

Sounds like some of these options may have to be customized via a request through PayPal and won't necessarily be able to manually change some of these.

It has been a struggle getting answers back, so thought maybe someone in the community had a little experience in what is needed in this area if I want to show/hide certain pieces.  Another thought I had was whether some of this shows/hides depending on what is under Accepted Card Type Information.  For example, thought maybe it might make sense if going to Remove Card Type button and then removing from there might update what shows up in the Pay with Paypal or Pay with Credit Card graphics.  (See #3 screenshot below.)

#1:

jessemcc_0-1640202558119.png

#2:

jessemcc_1-1640202625869.png

#3:

jessemcc_2-1640202931704.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.