Established account getting 10548 error when upgrading Mage1 store to Mage2

CGCaleb
Contributor
Contributor

We have a long established paypal account that is working just fine with Wordpress and Magento1 stores, however after upgrading one of our Mage1 stores to Mage2 we're getting the following error in the logs:

'RESPMSG' => 'Invalid merchant information: 10548-This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant\'s account is not able to process transactions.',

and 

main.CRITICAL: Invalid merchant information: 10548-This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions. {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\LocalizedException(code: 0): Invalid merchant information: 10548-This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.

I've reached out to paypal and Payflow support multiple times and keep getting the runaround. Their most common tactic is to say "I" do not have a payflow account, which is correct, and then close the case. Because I cannot log into these forums and the support portal with my companies' payflow credentials, I log in using 'my' Paypal account, which is one I created just to hold my company issued PCARD.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.