Have support i my country

KelvinMB
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal ,

I will use paypal payment gateway to support customer payment with VISA card without do not create paypal account .

I found  your solution is suitable that is use vault  credit cards, but it is not support my currencies . (currenices support)

I'm come from VIET NAM . 

So that i want to confirm that can i you vault credit cards solution for my website .

Thank and wait your respone soon

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Nacho

Unfortunately, our Gateway solutions (Payflow and Braintree) are not yet available in Vietnam.

Note that, with PayPal, you will be able to offer guest/card payments to your customers, with the following caveats:

- The option will appear within PayPal payment pages, so the customers will need to be redirected first to PayPal and then they can choose to Login with their account, pay with a card as a guest or pay with a card while creating a new PayPal account.

- We can only accept payments in the PayPal currencies indicated here (under PayPal Account Payments) -> https://developer.paypal.com/docs/integration/direct/rest-api-payment-country-currency-support/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.