gcash to paypal linking

MHIEDHIE0620
Contributor
Contributor

im trying to link my gcash account to my paypan account here but after i authorize they said in my preapprooved payment is to protect your account your account is has been deactivate to reactivate reset your PIN but i already reset my PIN but nothing chages help me to fix and resolved this.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

ave123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

I receive this message from Paypal about three times already with the same problem and gets me confused and desperate as to how can I access to authorize the transfer of cash. I don't even see the said "click the Preapproved Payments in the Profile"

>>>>>To view the details, log in on the PayPal homepage, go to your Profile, and click Preapproved Payments. Then find the Details page for G-Xchange, inc xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.<<<<<<<<

Login to Me Too

adahjachin
Contributor
Contributor

@ave123 wrote:

Hi.

I receive this message from Paypal about three times already with the same problem and gets me confused and desperate as to how can I access to authorize the transfer of cash. I don't even see the said "click the Preapproved Payments in the Profile"

>>>>>To view the details, log in on the PayPal homepage, go to your Profile, and click Preapproved Payments. Then find the Details page for G-Xchange, inc xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.<<<<<<<<

Hello, I'm also having the same issue.. Hopefully someone can help us..

Login to Me Too

loniebblue
Contributor
Contributor
same issues here. have you resolved this already?
Login to Me Too

abtul
Contributor
Contributor

having the sae issue... were you able to get pass thru that?  i'm going crazy trying to get my money from paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.