In this article:
What is a payment solution?
Payment solutions are different ways to accept payments online. With PayPal, your customers have the flexibility to pay you using a credit or debit card, a linked bank account or any balance in their PayPal account, whichever is applicable in their country.
Whether your business is big or small, we have a payment solution to suit you. Some of them like PayPal online invoicing require virtually no setup. But if you're looking to add a payment solution to your website, depending on the level of integration, you can leverage our eCommerce and shopping cart partners. The good news is that most of our partners are already pre-integrated with PayPal, so it's quick and easy to add PayPal to your site.
What are the considerations?
Here’re some considerations before choosing the right payment solution for your eCommerce business:
- If you sell a service, such as graphic design or tuition, you may only need to send your clients email invoices. They don’t need a PayPal account to pay you.
- If you own a blogshop, you might want to sell directly from your website by integrating a PayPal ‘Buy Now’ button or use a shopping cart solution.
- If you have an online store or you have many products and a dedicated technical team, you may want to build your own eCommerce site.
Other factors to consider for creating an online store:
- How much customization is required.
- Whether you'll need eCommerce tools such as inventory management.
- Whether you will be doing it yourself or hiring a developer.
More reasons to use PayPal.
PayPal is more than just payments. Manage all your payments and access additional features with a single business account.
- Automatic fraud screening and data encryption.
- PCI compliant solutions for handling credit card payments
- Receive payments in your PayPal account within minutes.
- A mobile-optimised checkout experience.
- Simple and transparent transaction fees, with no monthly or setup fees.
- Support multiple currencies and languages, so customers around the world can pay you in their preferred currency.
How would you like to be paid?
Just decide where and how you’d like to be paid and we’ll help you get set up.
Create and email professional invoices to get paid faster. Your customers don’t even need a PayPal account to pay you.
Easy to set up, our buttons are a great way to accept payments, subscriptions, donations and more. Express Checkout offers your customers an even faster and easier way to pay.
Jumpstart your business with an eBay store and reach out to millions of eBay buyers. Whether you’re selling locally or globally, accepting PayPal for your eBay listings can help attract more buyers.
Accept payments around the world with our mobile-optimised solutions, on your mobile website, or through your Android and iOS apps.
Request Payments With PayPal
Request payments from anyone with an email address or mobile number. Your clients worldwide can pay you easily whether they have a PayPal account or not. Learn more
Request Payments with an Online Invoice
Send professional, customisable invoices with PayPal to anyone. Your customers worldwide can pay you easily whether they have a PayPal account or not. Learn more
Thoughts or questions about PayPal solutions?
Ask or answer questions & share your opinions in the discussion forum.View all discussions
|Your Pal is here to help answer any questions you might have with regards to PayPal, or setting up your online business.||