[Your Account has been Limited] Problem!

chastard
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently, I've been limited access to my account since I've just done my first transaction (me actually doing the sending instead of the receiving) through Paypal. Here are my problems while lifting the limitation to my account - the requirements.

1) Upload a photo ID: It ONLY asks for three IDs - Driver's, Passport and Military. I have none of those.

However, I do have my BIR (Bureau of Internal Revenue a.k.a. Taxpayer) I.D. which is relevant, and of course, my school ID. Would it be alright to attach them instead?

2) Provide proof of address: As I said I do not own a car. I am still a college student. Because of this also, I am boarding away from my provincial address (the address on my BIR ID).

Which means, I also do not have any kind of utility bill since I basically pay for rent which includes everything (electricity, water). I can, however, acquire a utility bill from my landlord if that is fine?

Of course, it will have the same address for my current address.

3) Confirm available inventory: How do I confirm my inventory when what I am selling is digital art? However, I did attach a screenshot of my folders containing PSD and PNG files for the heck of it. -__-

I am new to this and have just started Freelancing last month. After my very first time to send money for a transaction, I suddenly get this problem. Your help is appreciated. Thank you! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

chastard
Contributor
Contributor

This problem is solved! Thanks, Paypal 🙂 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

chastard
Contributor
Contributor

This problem is solved! Thanks, Paypal 🙂 

Login to Me Too

iswahyudi
Contributor
Contributor

i'm sell stickers in line, by using line creator market, and paypal asking me Proof of Business Registrations. can you please tell me how to solve my problem. thans before.

Login to Me Too

ArLloyd
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. How was it being resolved? 

Login to Me Too

amormangubat
Contributor
Contributor
what did you do to solve this problem?
Login to Me Too

reggievillasoto
Contributor
Contributor

Please help to solve my problems . 

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive payments. Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds.

please help me to solve this kind of problems . 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.