Stay away Paypal.. Go to another It's better

prasannaakillam
Contributor
Contributor
Every one Now a days highly used Paypal..But most of people don't know. .Paypal is Dangerous and we're all in to Hell..its true..Paypal rules was very irritating Rules...Already old accounts was They ask proofs and they ask totally secure...But some years after they suddenly with out any reason they banned/block/acc limited is there...I observe it's fraud also... If You used Paypal regularly means you have any Transactions...you'll receive amount continues..Paypal Definitely Your acc will be limited... If you used Paypal only pay amount not receive...Your acc never Ban/acc limited....It's all business tricks... First opening on Paypal app..I think 1999 they said Paypal is work for customers to get happily and satisfied..no pretty rules...these type of impressive rules will said.. And finally customers will get highly members will join to Paypal. They turnover all highly... Then who will PAYPAL will block..these entire amount Our's...Not Paypal. So, my dear friends Now also wake up..If you have any trouble..Don't only You're suffer...You must inform your colleagues,friends,relatives,family members..and especially Our social networks also there so many...So capture your proofs and store it.. And publish continues.on social media... I hope one day Definitely Down Paypal..One must Understood Paypal...Only Paypal is not Best so many alternative apps also there.. If your customers One By One Down Automatically Paypal Down. Be my dear friends Be Get ready to start a PeaCe war To down Paypal. Thank You
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.