Someone made transactions with my Debit Card to Paypal OUTSIDE my account. Help?

jiancaronongan
New Community Member

So I recently realized that someone made 3 transactions last May 5 on my bank account that wasn't me. I saw that it was made through PayPal (POS W/D SV PAYPAL (LV 4029357733 MC SGP 000002670711 and 2 more)). They make off with aroung PHP2,000 (roughly USD40)

I checked my transactions here on my PayPal account and found no transactions made on May 5 (so I couldn't dispute any transactions) meaning someone must have used my debit card details on a PayPal Transaction.

I contacted my bank (BDO) and they said I had to confirm with PayPal regarding the matter, but I couldn't contact customer support. I tried calling multiple times! 

How can I get my money back??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

micozerda
New Community Member

Dear All, I have found out some unauthorized transactions in my credit card. Based on my credit card statements, i have 6 same transactions during July 27, with the following description, Paypal * Onlineselle. Amounting to Php 2,584.20 for each transactions. 

I havent received any reply or status in the resolution.

I checked with BPI bank and said I need to have a document from paypal saying the charges where unauthorized.

Please help.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.