Please change my paypal name

elydiana
Contributor
Contributor

dear paypal, two week ago i want to change my name paypal , and i already send mydocument real name in fax, but not respon. Please help me, i was sad .paypal help me In life i haven"t parent and many problem, please give me spirit. My paypal name <removed by moderator> , Since in my bank account my name is <removed by moderator> , thus i"d like to change my account paypal name according to my bank account name, so i can drive my money from paypal to my bank , this is urgent and i will be thankfull if this change name responded immediatelly.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

irenetera
Contributor
Contributor

since I was newby in Paypal, My username in Paypal was a bit different with my bank account (paypal name was my short name)

I've already send my document to verify my real name (which the same with my bank account name) but there is no respond and I still will not put my bank account configuration to prevent any charge caused by different name.

Could you respond me ASAP to change my paypal's name to be the same with my bank account please?

Login to Me Too

Dan8765
New Community Member

Hi PayPal Community,

I also have a minor issue: ( Minor name change ) from Nickname to full name. There's an option to request for a minor name change, said that it would take a shorter time to process and did not need to submit any documents. I didn't get a reply from that option after a few days, so I decided to send an email. It takes 24 hours for PayPal to reply and told me to send necessary documents, which I did right after I got the email. After 3 days of exchanging email, they finally understood my request and said that it will take another 5 to 7 business days to process(they will try to expedite). I requested this so that my name in Paypal and bank account will match and to avoid any PayPal charges or issues when I transfer my PayPal funds to my bank account.

My concern is why does it take so long to fix this? I need my funds badly and have to wait and exchange emails for weeks just to get it right to avoid charges.

For new PayPal users try to get your name right so you won't encounter this issue. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.