My money still hasn't been deposited to my local bank account

fonbal104
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I'm from the Philippines. I've been transferring funds from my PayPal to my bank account for years now and its actually going smoothly. Just this October 14th, I withdrew funds to my local bank and I've waited for the normal business days for the funds to appear in my bank account, however, it is been a week until today yet the funds aren't on my bank account yet. I tried to contact my local bank and they said they don't see any status from PayPal. My bank account has no restrictions as well. I tried sending email to PayPal but I keep on getting automatic emails. Kindly help me out. I need that money to pay my bills. I will be receiving another payment from my client this coming week and I am afraid to use Paypal again because I still didn't receive any payment from last week.

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

honey_lyn
Contributor
Contributor
For me it is paypal. Because we had the same issue with different banks. My link bank is bpi.
Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

I made a research and found out that I'm not the only one who experienced this issue. That there are lots of us. Based on what I read from your comments, I, therefore, conclude that this is not a bank issue. I think it's a PayPal's glitch. Because all of the affected users' not using the same bank.

Login to Me Too

Jadenlove
New Community Member

Same issue here. I transferred funds from PayPal to my bank on the 13th of Oct and still haven't received the cash up until now. However, I made another transfer last Friday (20th) and it is already available in my Eon account, which should normally be the case. From experience, usually the funds transfered before 8am will be available around 530pm on the same business day. I really think it's a system glitch. I called Paypal last week and they told me to wait until Tuesday so they can help me trace where the money is.

Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

Yes. I think the issue occurred last October 13-14. Because there's a lot of us who withdrawn money on those days and got this issue.

Login to Me Too

honey_lyn
Contributor
Contributor

what should we do now? will this issues still be solve?

Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

I will call PayPal at 8 pm once they are open. I'll let them know that there are more than 40+ of us who has this issue. I'm not getting any human response through Message Center.

Login to Me Too

honey_lyn
Contributor
Contributor

I just call paypal but still it is not human response, maibabalik pa kaya yung funds natin?

Login to Me Too

honey_lyn
Contributor
Contributor

does our funds will be refunded or returned to our paypal? i hope so...

Login to Me Too

honey_lyn
Contributor
Contributor

Can you please at your paypal activity and see if the sender of the payment is verified or unverified?unverified payment.png

Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

I think the sender is "unverified" based on the screenshot that you sent.

Because it says: "The sender of this payment is Unverified"

Meaning, he has not yet taken the steps to provide additional evidence of his identity.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.