FUNDS NOT SHOWING ON MY BANK ACCOUNT YET AFTER MY WITHDRAWAL FROM PAYPAL LAST OCT 14, 2017

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

Hello People,

My name is Karen Rose Jatico. I also experienced the same issue here and I am also from the Philippines. I transferred money from PayPal to my UnionBank EON account last October 14, 2017, at 01:03 AM. This is the first time happened to me. Normally, I get the funds in just 1 business days or less. But until now, the funds are not yet reflecting on my bank account. I keep on calling UnionBank but they keep on saying that they will get back to me but they're not resolving the issue. I also sent several emails to PayPal Messaging Center, but they always send an auto-reply which is not helpful. I really don't know what to do now and I don't know if I can make another withdrawal from PayPal to my bank account, cause the same issue might happen again. I made a research and found out that I'm not the only one who experienced this issue. That there are lots of us. Based on what I read from your comments, I, therefore, conclude that this is not a bank issue. I think it's a PayPal's glitch. Because all of the affected users' not using the same bank.

Other affected PayPal users that I found here in this community:
@fonbal104 @ifanuzuke @riza1980 @kasarung @AWeiss @Yanah_Maldita @chiqmagnet @sharacazon @kusabibi @TrishaDC  

(Marami po pala tayong mga Pinoy...) I can only mention 10 users. But I found 20 affected users already or maybe there's more...

To all people who experienced the same issue, please keep me posted and please let me know of any good progress on your cases.

To whom it may concern, please have this escalated to PayPal management and resolved this matter as soon as possible. We need the funds.

Kind Regards,

Karen Rose Jatico

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

Tatawag ako kay PayPal mya 8pm para magfollow up. Dapat pala nagresearch muna ako. Nastress na ko at dami ko na nagastos sa kakatawag sa UnionBank at pagpunta sa branch nila. Di naman pala talaga sila ang may kasalanan. Haaaay naku... Kainis talaga... 😞

Login to Me Too

ChrisAbary
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem and Union Bank and Paypal keep pointing at one another. PLEASE PAYPAL TRACE OUR TRANSACTIONS!

Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

It has nothing to do with the bank. There are many of us affected with the issue. And it's PayPal's glitch or technical error. I'm calling PayPal right now. But they have a very long queue time. And then transferred me to another department. Now, I'm still on hold.

Login to Me Too

ChrisAbary
Contributor
Contributor

I tried calling their number but the automated response will always say I need to call 9AM PACIFIG TIME that means 12MN tonight

Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

No. They are open 5 am PST. 

5:00 AM in Pacific Time is 8:00 PM in the Philippines. I'm calling them on Skype for free.

Login to Me Too

ChrisAbary
Contributor
Contributor

Are you still on hold? Any updates?

Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I called PayPal just now. There's a very long hold queue time. I spoke to a rep named Alvin. I explained to him the issue happened and informed him that I'm not the one who experienced this issue. I told him that we are around 40 or maybe more. I told him that this might be a PayPal glitch. He said that there was no glitch happened on those days and he said that the transaction was completed without any issues. He told me that the earliest time I should get the funds is in 2-4 business days and the maximum time is 5-7 business days. He told me that if the money will not be posted on my account on Oct 25th, I can call them or send them an email so that they can process a trace request. A trace request is for PayPal to communicate in my bank in order for them to trace the funds. And then I asked him why is this happening, it's my first time to encounter this issue? He said that it has nothing to do with them. He told me that normally the process is that they are transferring the funds to the "Processing Bank of the Philippines (Central Bank)" and then this processing bank will transfer the funds to our local bank(UnionBank, BPI, BDO..etc). That's how the process works. He asked me if there were any holidays in the Philippines. I said none, but there's a "Nationwide Transport Strike where school and government work is suspended last week. He said that might be one of the reason.

Ugh!!! This is so frustrating!!! So for us who withdraw last October 14, let's wait and see if the money will be posted on Wednesday-Oct.25. Hopefully, yes... But if not, another dilemma. We will need to contact them again the next day-Oct.26 to file that "Trace Request".

This is so stressful!!!

Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

Hello po. I called PayPal just now. There's a very long hold queue time. I spoke to a rep named Alvin. I explained to him the issue happened and informed him that I'm not the one who experienced this issue. I told him that we are around 40 or maybe more. I told him that this might be a PayPal glitch. He said that there was no glitch happened on those days and he said that the transaction was completed without any issues. He told me that the earliest time I should get the funds is in 2-4 business days and the maximum time is 5-7 business days. He told me that if the money will not be posted on my account on Oct 25th, I can call them or send them an email so that they can process a trace request. A trace request is for PayPal to communicate in my bank in order for them to trace the funds. And then I asked him why is this happening, it's my first time to encounter this issue? He said that it has nothing to do with them. He told me that normally the process is that they are transferring the funds to the "Processing Bank of the Philippines (Central Bank)" and then this processing bank will transfer the funds to our local bank(UnionBank, BPI, BDO..etc). That's how the process works. He asked me if there were any holidays in the Philippines. I said none, but there's a "Nationwide Transport Strike where school and government work is suspended last week. He said that might be one of the reason.

Ugh!!! This is so frustrating!!! So for us who withdraw last October 14, let's wait and see if the money will be posted on Wednesday-Oct.25. Hopefully, yes... But if not, another dilemma. We will need to contact them again the next day-Oct.26 to file that "Trace Request".

This is so stressful!!!

Login to Me Too

ChrisAbary
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys,

Just finished calling paypal, and I was able to speak with Emily, she told me that they are aware of the situation and are also gathering concerns. She told me that I have to wait until the 25th. if the money is not yet on my bank, I will have to call back to imform them to do the trace. 

as of now they assured me that they are already investigating at their end.

Login to Me Too

KarenRose11
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I called PayPal just now. There's a very long hold queue time. I spoke to a rep named Alvin. I explained to him the issue happened and informed him that I'm not the one who experienced this issue. I told him that we are around 40 or maybe more. I told him that this might be a PayPal glitch. He said that there was no glitch happened on those days and he said that the transaction was completed without any issues. He told me that the earliest time I should get the funds is in 2-4 business days and the maximum time is 5-7 business days. He told me that if the money will not be posted on my account on Oct 25th, I can call them or send them an email so that they can process a trace request. A trace request is for PayPal to communicate in my bank in order for them to trace the funds. And then I asked him why is this happening, it's my first time to encounter this issue? He said that it has nothing to do with them. He told me that normally the process is that they are transferring the funds to the "Processing Bank of the Philippines (Central Bank)" and then this processing bank will transfer the funds to our local bank(UnionBank, BPI, BDO..etc). That's how the process works. He asked me if there were any holidays in the Philippines. I said none, but there's a "Nationwide Transport Strike where school and government work is suspended last week. He said that might be one of the reason.

This is so stressful!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.