Account Limited - PayPal asks to add a card but I can't due to the limit!

shenmue7754
New Community Member

Hello, this account was made 10 yrs ago. An employer sent me $1,000 USD for a job I did. But, I wasn't able to withdraw it because of some limitations. It was my first account and first PayPal transaction. The client tried to get back the money so that he could just send it to me through another money transfer but failed. It was a traumatic experience for me losing that amount of money.

I was disappointed that I was not able to get my pay. So, I didn't use this PayPal account anymore.

But lately, another client wanted to pay me through PayPal, so I give this another shot and tried to use it again.

I found out I still had $376 remaining money.

Now, as I also need a PayPal account I tried to contact them so I can use the account at the same time withdraw the money.

Part of the resolution is to add a debit/credit card.

But, with my account limitation, I cannot add a card. I keep on emailing the customer service and they keep on replying to go to the resolution center or to follow the steps needed to lift the limit.

I also keep on telling them that how can I resolve when they keep on asking me to add a card when I cannot add a card. But still since April, the emails are always like that.

I cannot call PayPal because I live in the Philippines. My landline cannot call overseas. And frankly speaking, I am broke and cannot even buy a load to call overseas.

Can someone help me how to resolve my PayPal problem? I only want to add a debit card so I can lift my limitation. I already uploaded identification cards and proof of addresses to verify I am the person I say I am who owns this account.

Please help.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.