"Complete the payment with seller..." but payment done.
I implemented the PayPal plugin on my site so that after a payment and upon receiving the "success" status from PayPal, it redirected to the site which stored the data in the database.
On September 12 and 13, 2023, I received two payments from two different customers who after payment received the message "complete payment with seller...".
The payment appears to have been received in my account and to them it appears to have been made.
The problem is that I can't view the entry in my database.
Probably the page of that message does not redirect because it is as if the payment had not been made correctly.
I don't know if I explained myself well.
Thanks for any support.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Paypal subscription button - Popup not closing and onApprove not triggered in SDKs
- Paypal payment window not automatically closing in SDKs
- How to Enhance Security for PayPal Credit Card Payments in Gravity Forms on WordPress in REST APIs
- Recurring Payments API in REST APIs
- Paypal Subscription in REST APIs