no customer service Why

Temp20211223ce
Contributor
Contributor

Why do we not get any customer service when our acct is on hold. their mistake by retaliating against me for going to my card holder when they did nothing to help me with a fraudulent order placed 2 months ago. still have no product and they have limited my acct . and stat no problem was found. I just want my money back and will never use were not you pay pal again  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sunshine_2018
New Community Member

Hi there. I am having the same issue with PayPal. Their system closes people's dispute cases because there are no humans to monitor and verify the info provided by what they call them 'seller', whereas they are scammers. 

This is a very very bad for PayPal to handle people's money and transactions. I do not trust them anymore. They can't leave such cases to robots. The 'seller' responded to my dispute case - via the paypal channel - by providing a tracking info to what is claimed a package they sent to my home which is not true. This is a big trick by those scammers. And their email address is not even professional. I did my investigations, I will share with you in case it helps:

1. I explained the situation to my bank and that PayPal won't accept phone calls. I got my money back.

2. Take screenshots of everything you have so far, shipping into if there is anything claimed by the seller, open the page of the shipment details and take screenshots too. In my case, I contacted UPS's Fraud Dept and they responded back with this "The tracking number you were provided by the seller is not related to you nor the package you were expecting.  Please contact the seller for the correct tracking number." This proves that those scammers have a way to show a false tracking info. I am trying to reach to paypal to warn them about this big scam but there is no human to answer the call. If the covid-19 is affecting their customer service as they claim, then why banks and UPS have people to respond to people's inquiry? that is not acceptable. They need to hire more people before they become PayScammers.

3. I provided my bank with a copy of the UPS response to help them investigate.

4. Important: Please report the fraud here https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx. Let us be active in helping others from falling victims to those scammers.

5. I learned a lesson: when price is too good to be true, leave it and don't buy it. If you decide to use a new website, do this:

a. Call their phone number and see if it's real (the one I called was a Google Number, and I didn't leave my name as the machine requested, don't leave trace to your voice for scammers. Anyway the number i called said no available).

b. Try sending an email to the website and see if it's valid. (in my case it bounced back). Also, if they respond back, verify if it is professional and not written poorly!

c. Go to www.godaddy.com and scroll all the way down and click on WHOIS. Search for the website's name and see if you can find more information. Scammers will hide most info.

d. Look up the company's address. In my case, it turned to be a walmart in a different state!!

6. Search for the website on Google such as: is xyz.com a trusted website. If it is new, avoid it. If you see any sign that it is not trusted, leave it.

7. Help other by leaving bad reviews for those scam website. 

Good Luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.