my bank account was chargerd "Miscellaneous Payment PAYPAL"

Jesse_Z
New Community Member

Hi, since I had negative balance (-43.95CAD), I have tryed to add money to my paypal. I have tried through socitiabank and RBC for several times, but none of them worked. Finally, I used a credit card successfully, so my balance is now 0. However, my three donations are still pending, eventhough it has been three days.

What's worse, I suddenly got noticed my bank account has been charged 4 transactions, first two are both 43.95CAD, which is exactly the negative balance I had before, and it was charged twice, it's called "Miscellaneous Payment" from paypal (these two transactions are showing failed on paypal). The third one is 7.32CAD, it might be one of the donations I have, since my donation is still pending and I did not do any other transactions, I have no idea what that is. The last one is 73.24CAD, it doesn't match any number from my paypal activity. These four transactions I have seen today are all named "Miscellaneous Payment PAYPAL" I think it must be some mistake. What should I do now?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jesse_Z 

Are any of the 4 transactions marked Pending at your bank or card account?

Do any of your donations in any combination total up to 73.24CAD?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.