chinatera

megle
New Community Member

how come paypal is associated with this company - Chinatera - yet one cannot track the transaction or even find help. Come on paypal get your act together you are not a poor company - use some of your funds to make sure your customers are satisfied with your service.

Have I wasted my money? is this transaction still being processed? how will I know when to expect delivery? 

Even Wish has a better system going. how I wish I had used them instead. I thought because this company worked with paypal I would be guaranteed a great service

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@megle 

You buy from China at your own risk, half the time you don't get the item OR it arrives not as described or tat.

Wouldn't have bought from them personally in the first place.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Wenchy
I just bought something and in the listing it said that it was shipping from Los Angeles. The delivery date was within a few days. I’ve had this happen 4 times within a few weeks. One seller sent a fake tracking number. These companies lie. I refuse to buy anything from China yet got tricked. Now I very carefully read the description and if it’s written in broken English I won’t buy it because I already know where it’s coming from.
Login to Me Too

jenjen61
New Community Member
I bought through Chinatera in July also thinking it was safe due to connection with PayPal. Tried emailing for update. The email bounced back. No update from them about my order. Unfortunately I saw all these comments too late. Never buy from this company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.