Woocommerce - Paypal Pro - Payment error (10549)

daniel_robidoux
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I try to connect Paypal Pro with WooCommerce to my Wordpress site (https://www.dracoustics.com/). The PayPal is working, but not the PayPal pro. I got this error when I try to pass an order : Payment error: This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions.

I want to know if I need to make some changes in my Paypal account to make it work ?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MTS_Andre

Business account is fine but, eventually, it must be upgraded to Business PRO if you want to use PayPal PRO HSS.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

MTS_Andre

Hi, in order to process PayPal PRO payments you need to have a PayPal PRO account. Check eventually with Customer Service

The error reported point to that: Error 10549

"The merchant account attempting the transaction cannot process direct payment transactions. For more information, contact PayPal."

Login to Me Too

daniel_robidoux
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

My account type is business, is that the same thing that a Paypal pro account ? 

Thank you for your response

Login to Me Too
Solved

MTS_Andre

Business account is fine but, eventually, it must be upgraded to Business PRO if you want to use PayPal PRO HSS.

Login to Me Too

daniel_robidoux
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your help 🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.