Using PDT from an IPN listener

Pbdb
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

when i post an HTTP request from my ipn listner for example  "/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_notify-synch&tx=" & $txID & "&at=" & $IdentityToken 
i will need to check and verify whether a payment status was changed from pending to completed if the first status I got was "Pending"
now i noticed the PDT information does come through but wont last for long, (just for instance what if i'm checking the payment's status after 2 months ..)
what other form of request can i use @Using my identetytoken and what would be the correct syntax for it just the basic one (as the above example) for posting from my ipn listener script that will last for long term 

Thanks

Pbdb

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Pbdb
Contributor
Contributor

Am I posting the question to the right forum ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Pbdb,

Thank you for your post! I've moved your post to our Merchant Integration Technical Support forum, to give it the opportunity to be answered by people with the knowledge to assist.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.