Turn on IPN

ImANovice
Contributor
Contributor

I am using Talent LMS which is a learning management software.  We would like to accept payments via our PayPal account from this site.  We have set up the courses and done everything else except we have been unable to get the payment part set up.

The site gives me these instructions ...

Log in to your PayPal account and follow the path: Selling tools > Seller preferences > Instant payment notifications > Choose IPN Settings. Check the option Receive IPN messages and in the Notification URL add the URL https://app.talentlms.com/main/paypalipn

However, I have been unable to follow this path.  My setting don't seem to have the same headings as are listed in the instructions.  All I can seem to get to is instructions on how to write code to set this up.  I don't think it has to be that hard but likely I am missing something.

Can anyone give me some guidance?

Thanks,

Amy

ImANovice

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PixelRainbow
Contributor
Contributor

Try the following path:

Account Settings - PRODUCTS & SERVICES / Website payments - Instant payment notifications - Update

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PixelRainbow
Contributor
Contributor

Try the following path:

Account Settings - PRODUCTS & SERVICES / Website payments - Instant payment notifications - Update

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.