Theft

Johngelien86
Contributor
Contributor
I got ripped off and PayPal won't help me they will not give me a number to call them I don't know how to use the internet that good to talk to them but the guy sent me the pic tracking number and I never received the package with the tracking number was under somebody else's name that got delivered to months prior to the time I bought mine I bought my item I bought my item in May and the tracking order receipt and stuff. I got sent to is it for a tracking number in March and I can't get PayPal to understand what's going on cuz I can't talk to anybody and I don't know how to talk to get on taxi and I don't know how to use computers I don't know nothing is there a number I can get ahold of somebody is it somebody could help me the guy ripped me out basically said it's a fake tracking number so you get paid and they pay them was my money without finding out I got my my package I didn't receive a package the guy will not email me and PayPal will not talk to me
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.