Tarte Inc.

Tracey_Dawn
Contributor
Contributor
I recently ordered from Tarte. It shows on activity log and took the money instantly from my pay pal plus balance as it should. That was 4 days ago and tarte still has no record of my order!! It also happened with Amazon 2 times!! All these past few days! The money was on pay pal balance and it shows on activity log as successful!Amazon isn't mailing the orders bc I got emails saying they were declined even though it shows on activity log as purchase and the moneys gone from pay pal plus balance. I also have a back up. Linked to my bank account that has cash. Im confused and need some serious help. I am not going to get these packages and I am out on the money. During this pandemic my hours were cut. I can't take this as a loss. Please help figure this out. Thank you so much,have a blessed day. 🌞
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tracey_Dawn 

Duplicate posts are not allowed, very unfair on others awaiting a reply that only post x1.

Also wastes helpers time as we have to post this on everyone to get rid of them from the contribute list of awaiting replies. .

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tracey_Dawn
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry I have no idea where to POST this. I don't know what category it falls under and I'm freaking out!. How do I delete.....
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.