Sorry, we can’t link your bank account right now (3)

guiditomdp
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Paypal community. 

I am getting this message (Sorry, we can’t link your bank account right now) every time I try to link my bank account to Pay Pal. Some facts:

1) I am trying to link my bank once or twice a day and get always the same message. 

2) My bank is Sparkasse (Germany) and should not have any problems to be linked. 

3) This is also impeding my account limitation to be lifted. (I've got my PayPal account limited before and I had to proof my identity first, and now I am required to confirm my bank account (!!) ). Therefore, apart from no chance to cash out, PayPal leave me with no other chance than do NOTHING with my money on it. 

4) I am having this problem since weeks ago and have had NO solution. NOBODY from support has respond any emails or any call (due to COVID customer support staff has been cut or at least their working hours). I've also tried posting in this forum getting no answer as well.

5) Considering the above, I will post this issue everyday until someone help me with my problem. I won't let PayPal keep "working" my money. It is not fair to cut all attention lines to customer leaving them with no assistance nor chance to complain about the POOR service you provide. 

6) Of course every contribution is welcome and I will be very thankful to all the people on Paypal community who has some helpful information about this issue and want to help me with this!

Thank you !

Best regards, 

Guido

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.