So very unhappy

Temp20210804A
Contributor
Contributor

So very unhappy, Wanted to get online in order to praise the only person or thing that has been a positive since I open my PayPal account, good to know I’m actually the third person to use this handle online God these people are awful but this young man Trevor employee ID 167-2129 has been the only light in such dim dark involvement with PayPal, what a sorry freaking bunch of nonsense can’t even leave a complement because I can’t figure out how to get through all their complicated bull crap, whoever designed this **bleep**, I hate dealing with this company, one of the worst experiences I’ve ever had to endure in my life . And it’s ongoing, don’t have much of a choice because I sell things online God these people are awful complicated failure thieves and no hope for the rest of us. Way to go Trevor, they do not deserve you for one minute, I pray that you move on to bigger and better things good God get out from under this despicable horrible disgusting money grubbing thieving company, who gives no customer service to the people who deserve it most, sad so very unhappy!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.