- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
On Paypal's suggestion, I "upgraded" to the new Settlement Report this week. So now when I try to download it, I am told that I am not subscribed to the Settlement Report. There is no obvious option to subscribe.
It seems I am supposed to use this 6 page instruction manual to create a secure FTP server, which I did, but it has made no difference in my ability to access the report.
I'm told to go to reports.paypal.com to access them - this page will not load.
I've seen this same question asked repeatedly on here, for years now, with NO responses of help.
What in the world is going on? how can it be that difficult to get a simple daily report?
Word of caution to others: do NOT upgrade.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- IPN Handler reports failed in PayPal Payments Standard
- Where's the Lazy Developers?! in PayPal Payments Standard
- Need Settlement Report via SFTP for sandbox business account. 'SLQU6X5VW34BS' is my merchant id in Sandbox Environment
- How can I pull Custom number info into my business reports in Sandbox Environment
- Yet again, "Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." in Sandbox Environment