Separating IPN function between "subscriber" and "one-off" payments
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Jul-10-2018 12:06 PM
I've used IPN to configure my paypal to trigger an auto reply (mailchimp) email when people sign up as recurring donors to my podcast, or thought that I had...
I've noticed that when I receive one-off donations, those donors also receive the auto-trigger email. Is it possible to prevent that happening?
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- onShippingChange make paypal guest checkout opening on separate windows in REST APIs
- Separate purchase amount and shipping cost in SDK in SDKs
- Add to cart item options being separated into two categories when queried in REST APIs
- How do I pass multiple items using a webscr <form> each with a separate quantity and price? in PayPal Payments Standard
- How do I separate woocommerce from paypal for my digital downloads business? in PayPal Payments Standard