Scammed

Jewelrybytheton
New Community Member
Has anyone had trouble with the resolution center? I am not able to choose the reason why I need a resolution. It is very frustrating because I have been scammed and can't even report it to get my money back.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

dsölfvksödlfgk
New Community Member

Same here. Can't find the item i purchased (i might not have been logged on i guess) and can't seem to find any other way of reporting it or getting in contact with Paypal about it. 

No huge sum of money but still frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

Deboraboeck
Contributor
Contributor
Very frustrating. Couldn't find my product either cause it was a scam from China. Dispute the dollar store item you were sent and even if you win you won't get a refund. Cause it'll cost too much to ship it back.
Login to Me Too

Deboraboeck
Contributor
Contributor
I was too but don't look to paypal for help. Just pick item not as described if you received something at all. And then the resolution center basically tells you nothing, have to search your emails for any response. And if its ever resolved it will all be for nothing cause they will want you to ship it back to China and the shipping will be like $100 plus. Paypal is paid by the businesses, not us. It's Amazon for me now.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.