- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Jun-04-2018 06:23 PM
Hi, I have received multiple emails telling me I have paid either $20 or $30 to a couple of hotmail addresses. I also then received an email to tell me my account was closed.
I have not used my account in a long time (couple of years) and there was no money in it.
I therefore think that this is a scam......... is this correct?
I have had to reopen it to report this.
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Scam artist selling things in PayPal Payments Standard
- Money in Sandbox Environment
- Checking for Site PayPal Possible Scam in Sandbox Environment
- Transfer in Sandbox Environment
- Stop scamming us: We aren't able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. in PayPal Payments Standard