SFTP setting

gc1989
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning

I'm trying to set up the SFTP report in our business account but I'm not able to do that.

I've downloaded your documentation and I'm not able to find how to set up the SFTP connection.

Here you have a screenshot of what we can see from our profile:

gc1989_0-1589282281707.png

Can you please advise?

Regards

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Chiranjeevi

Hi @gc1989,

Thank you for contacting PayPal community.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

To access reports, you'll need to set up access to the reporting and batch job schedulers and to set the data format, CSV or TAB, for your reports. 

Unfortunately, we don't have account level privilege to enable report access. 

I request to check with PayPal Customer Service via this link (then choose at the bottom one of the contact methods - email or phone). They will be able to assist and enable the report access. 

After you've set up access, you'll also need to create an SFTP user account on the PayPal site by following the guide link.

Direct link to access  - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-dropbox

Note : The PayPal account user interface recently changed. If you're having trouble finding the Secure FTP Users item after your account has been enabled, refer to Secure SFTP Server Users. Your PayPal account must be enabled for report access before you can create an SFTP user account.

Sincerely,

Chiranjeevi

PayPal, Inc.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.