Reporting questions (Nonprofit acct) - automatic emails, reports about specific payments only?

wiggli
New Community Member

Hi There, 

I am doing some work for a nonprofit and will need to accept online payments, and have some questions:

1. As I will not have direct access to the PayPal account, is there a way for the administrator to set up reporting so that I am automatically emailed regarding specific payments?

2. I will be booking classes and workshops for the nonprofit. People will pay online in advance for their class. If the enrolment is low, they will need to be refunded.

I would like to generate an automatic email whenever a payment is received for a specific class, and the name/info of the payor.

I would also like to generate a daily automatic email summary of all payments to date for specific classes. 

I dont want/need info for all payments made, as they receive payments for various other things through the platform.

Is all this possible, and if so how? I need to provide that info to the administrator. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.