Remove card from closed account

Frankzeal
Contributor
Contributor
Please, I initially closed my account because, I wanted to open a business account to run my online business properly. But I forgot to remove my credit card before closing my account. I need you to please remove my credit card 💳 so I can be able to link it to my new business account. Thank you
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

AnimatesTV
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Frankzeal,

I see that you are having trouble with unlinking your card since you closed your PayPal account.

Unfortunately you yourself cannot do anything to unlink your debit/credit card, bank account, or your balance once you have closed your PayPal account, but PayPal agents can.

Contact PayPal customer service via phone by typing "PayPal customer service phone" in Google and it should appear there, give them a call and your problem will be handled by them and they will most likely fix it.

Hope this helped and have a great day!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

AnimatesTV
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Frankzeal,

I see that you are having trouble with unlinking your card since you closed your PayPal account.

Unfortunately you yourself cannot do anything to unlink your debit/credit card, bank account, or your balance once you have closed your PayPal account, but PayPal agents can.

Contact PayPal customer service via phone by typing "PayPal customer service phone" in Google and it should appear there, give them a call and your problem will be handled by them and they will most likely fix it.

Hope this helped and have a great day!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.