Refund nightmare by PayPal .
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Let me explain this. Because it looks like Paypal wants too steal my money.
1 I sent 2 payments too an email which was given to me.
2 these payments had to be canceled . (which i did on the same day)
3 the money was never accepted by the reciever.
4 So ofcourse the money had to be refunded to me .
5 Paypal did the part of logging the canceled payment and refund but not in details. (1 month later seems like they blocked me from even seeing details in the list i cant access it anymore.)
6 the refund is suposed to have been sent to me the 14th of june which never happend. They only sent me 1 refund on this day.
7 i tried resolution center couldnt open anything since its not the user who i sent money the problem is with but with Paypal.
i Started to sent them emails about this issue about where the refund is why its taking long when will i recieve when can i expect it back. I got the turn around and lies of not 1 but many of thier own people.
8 1month and 4 days later am still missing a good chunk of my money and nobody is lifting a finger to help only too shove things under the rug. You cant talk to anybody because they always change who you interact with . Running out of options and ideas on this matter.
I need help this is realy the worst experience and its alot of money they trying too make dissappear of mine.
Good thing i have the print screen of it all too prove it .
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- An error occurred while attempting to create the refund using the payment gateway API in PayPal Payments Standard
- The seller refused to send me his address in PayPal Reporting
- Migrate from Adaptive Payments to Commerce Platform in REST APIs
- Reconciling gross sales from website with PayPal in PayPal Payments Standard
- API: Restrict payment by card and refund by card in REST APIs