Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand that you are having issues with your account due to a permanent limitation. In situations like these, any funds in your PayPal balance will be on hold for 180 days to minimize any potential risk of loss due to disputes or chargebacks that may be filed during that period. After 180 days, you’ll be notified of your ability to withdraw the balance. If you have any issues after that timeframe, please contact Customer Support. I hope this helps.
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Changing from PayPal Website Payments Pro to PayPal Advanced Debit and Credit Cards in NVP/SOAP APIs
- Im am a developer and i am having issues getting google pay to work on my account. in Sandbox Environment
- Paying multiple sellers in PayPal Payments Standard
- Is anyone having a problem integrating a Business Account into the WordPress store? in PayPal Payments Standard
- Missing Customer's Billing / Shipping address in WooCommerce in REST APIs