Paypal stole money from me!

Trixymd
Contributor
Contributor

I sold a item on ebay and it was shipped to the Philippines. Before 2 weeks was up the buyer put in a complaint pkg was not received. Never contacted me. The tracking stated it was held up in customs for 4 days. Last thing tracking said was in Transit.  20 days later Paypal decides to close the case in the buyers favor and I am out $183.00 plus the cost of the product and shipping. I finally found updated info on where the pkg was and the person I spoke to said that should work and I emailed it to them. Then a few days later I get a email from paypal saying no and still favored for the Buyer of course. The email stated that only letters get mailed everything else is to be picked up at the post office and they had mailed the buyer a notice card to pick it up and he has not. Paypal doesn't seem to care about that and the supervisor I spoke to a few times SCOTT thinks it's funny and laughed about it.  So they stole from me and I can't seem to get ahold of anyone that doesn't talk like they are a robot. Reasons like this is why I have closed my store and will have nothing to do with paypal again, I will let everyone know how crooked they are and laugh because they know there is nothing I can do. Thank God I had already taken my bank account off my paypal account. They will never get another cent from me. CROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Trixymd
Contributor
Contributor

The email I got was from the Air mail division of the post office. Stating what exactly happened and paypal doesn't care!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.