Paypal still under maintenance?

Fishtank
Contributor
Contributor
Does paypal still under maintenance? I can't withdraw my funds. I'm using gcash to withdraw my funds coz i don't want my bank info being exposed in the internet. But this pass few days,i can't use my paypal like there's always problems happened. It's affecting our family business
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor

I haven't seen any issues with withdrawing funds.  Are you getting a specific error message, or what exactly is happening when you try to process the withdrawal?

As a side note, I agree that you should keep your bank account info safe.  I typically recommend setting up a separate bank account to use as an "internet" bank account.  You can hook this up to PayPal and other online services, and only move cash in and out of it when you need to.  If anything ever gets hacked or somebody gains access to that account then you know it only has minimal funds in it, and they wouldn't have access to anything else.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Fishtank
Contributor
Contributor
It keeps on saying that they are unable to get my PayPal balance
Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
But you're seeing your correct balance just fine when you log in and view the account, right?

Have you tried clearing your browser cache/cookies to see if that helps?

Login to Me Too

Fishtank
Contributor
Contributor
Just did and still keep popping that message
Login to Me Too

Fishtank
Contributor
Contributor
How can i contact paypal customer service?
Login to Me Too

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

Login to Me Too

Fishtank
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.