Paypal instructions are wrong!

BridgetO
New Community Member

I want to close my paypal account!!! when I click on "close account" it says go to "summary" because I have a balance on my PayPal. Ok. I went to my pay pal balance and there was no Option to "transfer funds" under the balance like the instructions had noted to do. Now what? I cant close my account?! its not giving me the option to transfer the balance of $10 back to my bank account so I can close my PayPal. All I wanted to do at first was take my bank card off my file because I don't want any "third parties" using my info or having any kind of access to my info. But since the instructions are wrong and I am getting this big run around even when I am following instructions on how to close my account and its not working I DO NOT want anything to do with PayPal anymore!!!! so now what is to be done? at this point I don't care to transfer the balance of $10 back to my bank account. keep the money and close my PayPal account completely. Extremely not impressed!!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.