Paypal **bleep** me over

Ashleydoud
New Community Member

I have talked to 5 maybe 6 people from paypla & have talked to my bank & manager. Still isnt solved its been clear its paypals fault but they wont admit it or help me. I sent 20 to my mother in law she wasnt able to get the 20 so she sent it back to my paypal i than transferred it from my bank this was oct 27th i had money in my bank they waited till i had nothing in my paypal or in my bank to try to take that 20 why idk. That wasnt there 20 it came from my bank & went back into my bank. So i was charged 34 from my bank i had other people send me money to paypal many times after this 20 transaction went down why did they not take from that of it was an issue? & i had money in my bank many other times. Months went by i was sent $50 i had 35 cents in my account (bank) so i knew when i got that money id pay that 20 that i didnt even feel like i owed than id transfer 30 to my bank well they did it again. They tried to take money from my bank again so they took that 20 than charge my bank which ended in a 34 charge again. Which took that 30 away. How can i solve this issue ive talked to so many people thats money for food for my kids they took away. 1 charge of 20 2 charges of 34 im so **bleep**.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ashleydoud

No good deed goes unpunished...trying to send your mum-in-law some money. I can’t fathom why PayPal is trying to withdraw this money from you if it was returned to you by your in-law and its a payment you sent to in-law to begin with. 

What I can think of is far-fetched because weeks has gone by before PayPal started clawing this 20 back. Perhaps this is something you have to escalate to the PayPal executive office of escalations for through bbb.org. The lower-rung CS reps probably can’t do anything about such issues.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ashleydoud

No good deed goes unpunished...trying to send your mum-in-law some money. I can’t fathom why PayPal is trying to withdraw this money from you if it was returned to you by your in-law and its a payment you sent to in-law to begin with. 

What I can think of is far-fetched because weeks has gone by before PayPal started clawing this 20 back. Perhaps this is something you have to escalate to the PayPal executive office of escalations for through bbb.org. The lower-rung CS reps probably can’t do anything about such issues.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ashleydoud
New Community Member

Yes that is what im doing now im on hold to talk to someone higher than them. They cant seem to find the issue. They said they tried taking out the 20 nov 7th. I had 3 other transactions no 4 sorry after that 20 they said paypal funded that 20. I told them i dont understand. I had that money in my account so i sent it to her not even 20 min later she sent it back to my paypal & i transferred it to my bank. Thats my money i worked for. Thats 20 for food for my kids. So when my mother in law sent me 50 dec 3 they tried taking that 20 out again & took it from paypal than my bank charged me another 34 it dont make sense. They owe me 88 before all i wanted was the 30 left over from what my mother in law sent us for food but now im more mad its not been resolved i havent gitten that back so now i want a full refund. Thats 88 its **bleep**. Thats my hard working money 20 may not seem like a lot to many people but it does to me.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.